Saturday, August 15, 2020

Odd Music Videos

 Let me "curate" a really odd bunch of music videos for you (together with brief, pithy comments):

Ok, just two questions: Why? and, It's subdivided 4+4+5, right?

That, including especially every little head-toss and flirty glance, was the most horrific thing I have seen and heard in months--and that's including the dreadful André Rieu Christmas version of the Aranjuez.

You show 'em guys. I understand they do weddings.

This is what happens when your eye liner and mascara get completely out of control.

This is a niche genre that I think we might label "Musical Performances Delivered When You Are Unable To Find Actual Human Beings Willing To Listen To You." And did you know that cows are actually quite dangerous? There is only, on average, one human a year killed by sharks, but dozens are killed by cows. And now we see why.

That was my favorite rap music song until I discovered Kanye.

He has kind of a weird accent in Sumerian, don't you think?

There really is only one religion that produced great music--and it wasn't Buddhism, sorry.

After all that we need a palate cleanser.

No comments: