Saturday, November 14, 2020

A Weekend in Cancún

 I think that this is the first beach vacation I have ever taken and may be the last. Yes, unless you are into such decadent activities as swimming and sunbathing, beaches are pretty dull places. And there is horrible music everywhere. It's like it's a, I dunno, party town or something. Oh, right! But it is pretty idyllic and a nice place to relax:


Plus there is good seafood like this lobster the size of a small dog:


The scenery is all sky and ocean (those darn clouds are hard to sketch):


The view from my terrace:


No concerts, of course, but then again, there aren't any concerts pretty much anywhere.

I'll be back home tomorrow so blogging might return to normalcy.

2 comments:

Marc in Eugene said...

Damp and cloudy here-- no ocean, however, and I imagine that its warmer than 49° F. in Cancún. I hope.

Bryan Townsend said...

82 degrees here!