- The most famous composer who became deaf was, of course, Beethoven. Who was the other one?
- Without going to YouTube, what was the order of instrumental solos in the 1968 tune "Tighten Up" by Archie Bell and The Drells?
- How many concertos for cello did Mozart write?
- What voice type is the famous singer Barry White? (Remember, no cheating with YouTube!)
- Name a well-known composer of today who was recently accused of plagiarism.
- Name two famous singers who really can't sing (and one who also can't play the harmonica).
- Which instrument in the orchestra gets the least respect and the most jokes?
- Name three famous musicians who died before they were thirty, choking on their own vomit.
- What famous composer owned several pink silk dressing gowns?
- What composer dashed off an orchestration of "Tea for Two" in forty-five minutes?
- What character on Buffy the Vampire Slayer talks about the exotic Peruvian soprano Yma Sumac?
- Which composer composed a violin sonata in an hour?
Some of those are easy, some are hard and some cannot be answered by any amount of Googling! Have fun! (Well, except with no. 8.)
Let's end with a musical selection: